Our mission is to be the preferred and trusted Statutory & Compliance and Payroll partner to our clients. To achieve this, we are committed to the provision of excellent customer service, quality service and competitive pricing. We will continue to work in close consultation with our clients to ensure that their requirements are adequately met to their complete satisfaction.
Our vision is to become a trust worthy company within the purview of our existing and futuristic clients.
Unleash power of people to support Corporate Growth & be at the pinnacle of Global HR Service Providers.
CODE OF ETHICS
- Expert HR Services will conduct its business honestly and ethically. We will constantly improve the quality of our services, operations and will maintain a reputation for honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgement.
- No illegal or unethical conduct on the part of employees or affiliates is in the firm’s best interest. The ethical performance of this firm is the sum of the ethics of the men and women who work here. Thus, we are all expected to adhere to high standards of personal integrity.
- We will not compromise our principles for short-term gain.
- Employees of the firm must never permit their personal interests to conflict, or even appear to conflict, with the interests of the company, its clients or affiliates
- Violation of this Code of Ethics will result in discipline, including possible termination. The degree of discipline imposed may be influenced by the existence of voluntary disclosure of any ethical violation whether or not the violator cooperated in any subsequent investigation.